eLuminous Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIII cheats

Go down

Final fantasy XIII cheats Empty Final fantasy XIII cheats

Post  technology tester Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Many people, including myself love to play video games online. But how can you make money playing games? That is a very common question. Most gamers are older now and are wondering how they can do just that. This is the dream job of many gamers today. I have been playing video games all my life, and now I'm more into computer games. Once I heard about how you could test games to make money, I was surprised how easy it was to get started.

For people that think it is not possible to make a loads of money testing games they are wrong! The fact is that video games alone is a 50 billion dollar a year business! Another question a lot of people have is why would any company pay a gamer up to 200 dollars a day to play video games? The answer to that is simple, glitches. Say if you bought zelda or some other role playing game, and every time you tried to jump the game would crash?

The game would be a complete flop. You would not buy another game like it, and you would tell your friends not to buy it either. This costs the company that made the game thousands if not millions of dollars! So spending a big chunk of money paying testers to find bugs is very common. So if you want to make money playing games, don't worry about not enough money being there to go around.

Regardless of genre, the holy grail for modern gaming has been to find the sweet spot between the advancement of player skills and the presentation of new challenges. Players should always feel as though they're learning and improving, but also know there are still greater challenges to be conquered. This push and pull frequently breaks down in JRPGs, where players are allowed to grind their way around difficult situations, and effortlessly bulldoze their way over fifty percent of the content. By drastically cutting the filler and introducing a tightly guided learning curve, Final Fantasy XIII has finally brought the series current with other modern genres.

For More information About Final Fantasy XIII Cheats Or Visit Our Website:
http://www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/32116/final_fantasy_xiii_cheats.html

technology tester

Back to top Go down