Super street fighter IV cheats

Go down

Super street fighter IV cheats

Post  technology tester on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 pm

If you wanted to prolong the life of the character you are playing (in R P G) then apply cheats where you can obtain unlimited lives. You don,t have to come back at the very beginning every time the villain boss beat you in his level.

Have access to hidden passages through the use of Playstation2 game cheats. These passages might be a shortcut to your destination, a skip to the next level or a way to get bonuses or other Easter eggs.

Wherever I face, all that I can see is the positive attributes of these Playstation2 game cheats into the gamer,s life. No matter what they will say, I,m sill going to use Playstation2 game cheats in my favorite game.

Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus, while adding about eight characters new to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri.

For more information about Super street fighter 4 cheats Visit our website http://www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/32166/super_street_fighter_iv_cheats.html

technology tester

View user profile

Back to top Go down